- contains the description of the LOGO desktop, the elements of the programming language WIN-LOGO and an
alphabetical list of the commands;
- is completed by the book 'Introduction in LOGO' (in German language), which explains how to write computer programs with LOGO.
- can be downloaded as PDF file from this websites.
The wizards of WIN-LOGO 2.0
- Start the graphics wizard and click on a point of the graphics screen. The graphics wizard will show the turtle
- commands to go to this point and inserts the commands into the editor, if you like.
- Start the sound wizard and move the note to the note lines. The wizard transfers the song into a LOGO list, which can be played with the command PLAYMUSIC.
- Start the PDV wizard and control the roboter by mouse click. If you like you can insert the commands into the editor. You can use the driver PDV-SIM.DLL to check your LOGO procedures without been connected to an interface.
- Start the turtle editor and create your own turtle.
- Use the programming wizard to see all LOGO commands sorted by groups. If you like you can insert a
command into the editor by mouse click..